In this tutorial, we’ll show you 8 keyboard shortcuts for Windows 8 to become a power user and use the Windows 8 more efficiently and effectively. You can also watch the video to see these shortcuts in action.
- Windows Key + X shows context menu for Task Manager, Control Panel, File Explorer, Search and Run etc.
- Windows Key + E shows Windows Explorer so you can browse and find your files on the computer.
- Windows Key + F starts a search targeted for files and documents on your computer.
- Windows Key + Q starts a search targeted for applications on your computer.
- Windows Key + W starts a search filtering only the settings.
- Windows Key + , lets you peek through the start screen and see the desktop.
- Windows Key + P lets you choose projector settings like PC screen only, mirrored, extended, or second screen only.
- Windows Key + C shows time, date, and battery overlay.